Indigitous #HACK 2018 Singapore
- FOOD & SNACKS
- Food & Snacks are provided for the whole duration of the event.
- CAN I STAY AT THE VENUE?
- Yes you can stay for the whole duration of the hackathon. We will provide a sleeping/rest area. You can also bring your own sleeping bag or sleeping mattress.
- IS THERE A SHOWER ROOM?
- No, there is no shower facility.
- WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT INDIGITOUS #HACK?
- We are focused on inviting people to meet the missional gap, seeing the Great Commission fulfilled through technology and digital strategies.
- WHAT IF I'M NOT A HACKER?
- You don’t have to be a geek coder to participate, in fact, creatives and strategists are very much needed to help shape a good project! The key requirement is be curious and willing to learn.
- WHAT IF I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN?
- While #HACK is explicitly Christian, participants from any (or no) faith background are openly welcomed.
*registering for this event automatically adds you to the Indigitous mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
- The event description was updated. Diff#380586 2018-10-19 16:25:43